Headstones & Memorials - Memorial Mason in Baskingstoke, Tadley & Hook
Choosing a Memorial
Many people choose to arrange a memorial for a loved one to provide a special place for family and friends to visit and spend time remembering. At Spencer & Peyton we have our own monumental masons, workshops and showrooms. Our stone masons are fully qualified, NAMM ( National Association of Memorial Masons) and BRAMM ( British Register of Accredited Memorial Masons) registered and have many years' experience. We understand the importance of a memorial as a permanent tribute to a loved one and the sensitivity needed to guide our families through the process.
Things to consider include material, colour, the size and shape of your memorial, ornamentation, inscription, photo plaques, flower containers and NAMM approved anchor systems (required by most churches and cemeteries).
We have a lot of memorials in stock to choose from but can also supply bespoke designs. We can send you our brochure and price list to browse through for ideas but we would suggest that the best thing to do is to talk to us.
We understand the importance of making sure that your loved one’s memorial is protected.
We can offer insurance through ‘StoneGuard’ which is designed to safeguard against the most common accidents and damage. Underwritten by Royal Sun Alliance insurance and endorsed by NAMM.
Many of our clients have told us that due to age, disability or sheer distance, they do not always find it possible to tend the grave of a loved one as they would like. At Spencer and Peyton we have many years of experience in both grave maintenance and tending. We pride ourselves in offering this service within Basingstoke and the surrounding area.
A grave tending visit includes:
- Cleaning the memorial with soap and water
- Cleaning all memorial pots
- Removing all dead foliage
- Pruning shrubs and a general tidy
- Cutting and trimming the edges of grass
- Placing seasonal flowers in existing vase
- Supplying a before and after photo
- 1 visit per year £50.00
- 2 visits per year £93.00
- 4 visits per year £175.00
- 12 visits per year £480.00
- Christmas visit with placement of holly wreath instead of seasonal flowers £60.00
(All the above prices are inclusive of VAT)
If you have an anniversary or specific date in mind, please feel free to call us and talk to our team.
- Replacement flower container
- Holly wreath/posy placed on a grave at Christmas
- Adding top soil
- Chemical cleaning of stone
- Re-painting or re-gilding of lettering
- Re-fix headstone with NAMM approved anchor system (now a requirement for all cemeteries and churchyards).
- Full renovation of memorial
- Replacement, cleaning and top up of chippings
- Lay base and supply chippings for kerb sets
- Additional drainage for kerb sets
- Quotes given without obligation
We are happy to meet you at our offices, in your home or at the graveside to discuss your requirements.
- PROUD TO BE MEMBERS OF: